Horizon 2020 Opportunity and SupportWednesday 3rd December 2014 - The Printworks, Dublin Castle InterTradeIreland's 'Collaborate to Innovate - Horizon 2020 Opportunity and Support' conference is an all-island event targeted at those interested or involved in growing their business through R&D and innovation. The objectives of the event are to increase your chance of success in Horizon 2020 and to showcase the local support available for Horizon 2020 applicants in Ireland and Northern Ireland, as well as highlighting key funding opportunities. If you want to find out more about Horizon 2020, this event is for you. Hear about the opportunities and supports available, meet potential partners and learn about the benefits of North-South collaborations in EU funded projects. If you'd like to go then Register here!
What can you expect?The agenda includes:
- Key note presentation from Dr Sean McCarthy, an internationally recognised expert on EU R&D funding who will be sharing insights from his expertise in the area and providing advice for those looking to engage for the first time.
- Information on the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) from Dr Jennifer Brennan (Irish NCP for MSCA) and the significant opportunity presented in working on a North/South basis.
- Ms Isoline Roger-Dalbert, EUREKA Secretariat Brussels, who will highlight the Eurostars programme, which supports research-performing small and medium enterprises in the development of their innovative products, processes and services, and provide practical advice on how companies can get involved.
- Details on the practical support available to help access Horizon 2020 funding in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Europe.
- Panel discussion and Q&A sessions with the experts
- Networking opportunities, one-to-one meetings with Horizon 2020 National Contact Points (NCP) and Northern Ireland Contact Points (Northern Ireland Contact Points) and exhibition area.
« Return to News Page