Companies can enter in one of six categories in the 2014 Innovation Awards
- Agri-Food (includes the development, production, packaging and marketing of food)
- Bioscience (includes pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and nanotechnology)
- Energy & the Environment (includes green technologies, utilities and transportation)
- Manufacturing (includes engineering design and the production of industrial products
- Creative Industries (includes advertising, animation, film, music, arts, fashion and architecture)
- IT & Telecommunications (includes hardware, software, security, telecommunications products and services)
Special recognition will also be given to the company with the best North/South collaboration project.
Each category winner will secure a €10,000 Irish Times communications package and an ipad. They will then compete to win the overall title of ‘Innovation of the Year’ which awards the winner with a communications and advertising package from The Irish Times worth €150,000. In addition, a UCD scholarship for an Executive Education programme commencing in 2015 and a state of the art laptop.
The closing date for applications is Monday 2nd December 2013 at 5pm
For more information and to apply visit: www.irishtimes.com/innovationawards
« Return to News Page