- Food Business start up on Cavan TV
- Food tourism - Oonagh's piece starts after 8 minutes on Irish TV with Claire Ronan:
- Functional Foods - FSAI event
- Gender quotas / Women on Boards - RTE Primetime November 25th 2014
- Food Business start up
- Food Tourism
- SME business development
- How to apply for Funding
- Innovation and Creativity - why it is relevant for your business
- Working with Academia
- Female Entrepreneurship
- Women in Business
- Women on Boards or in Politics - the argument against the Quote system
- Panel discussions
- Event Facilitation
If you are looking for an engaging and knowledgeable Guest Speaker or presenter, Oonagh is available for conferences and events.
Oonagh has been a guest speaker and panel member at several high profile events including the Westport Food Festival with John McKenna of the Bridgestone Guides, Network Mayo, the Food Safety of Ireland Consultative Council public event, and has made many appearances on television in relation to food business start ups and gender quotas for women in politics and on company boards.
Most recently Oonagh was MC at the International Women's Day events in Sligo on March 8th for the Friends of Sligo University Hospital, pictured here with Mairéad McGuinness, MEP:
She was MC at Network Roscommon's Business Woman of the Year awards on May 25th 2019:
Oonagh is pictured here with John Magee, Mayo LEO and John McKenna, where she facilitated a Food Tourism workshop with John McKenna at the Westport Food Festival in 2013.
Topics that Oonagh can cover include: