Oonagh has delivered the Bord Bia / Musgraves Food Academy programme for Mayo, Monaghan and Louth Local Enterprise Offices. Successful participants now have their foods on sale in Supervalu stores across the country! Some of these include:
- Mariko Sparking Green Tea
- Cabot's of Westport
- MMM Family Bakery / That Bread
- Rafferty's Fine Foods
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the tools which can be used to assess market background.
- Understand core technical issues facing your food or drink business.
- Learn how to grow sales for your product range through better branding and packaging design.
- Gain all of the tools and knowledge necessary to launch and build a successful food business in Ireland.
Module 1 - Market Background and Understanding Consumers
- Understanding Consumers
- Market Background
- Research and Data
- Marketing Strategy & Segmentation
Module One will see participants develop an in-depth knowledge of the tools which can be used to assess the market background (target consumers, routes to market) and how to develop an effective marketing strategy for their products.
Module 2 - Technical Issues
- Introduction to Finance
- New Product Development
- Food Safety and Food Labelling
- Managing Human Resources
Module 3 - Growing Sales
- Branding and Pack Design
- Routes to Market
- Buyer Meetings
- Marketing Plans
- Promoting with Confidence
- Public Relations